Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And people ask what's the harm...

I saw that The Religion Virus blog tried to post about this. I couldn't raise the post so I found it watched it and now I am disgusted, yet villified. This girl's message is one of only a few reasons for which religion is bad for humanity and its progress.



We should all know now that this was a spoof.  However, I do not think it is necessarily a good thing seeing how there are people in the world like this whose unintelligence would be imboldened, however that occurs.

5 comments:

  1. This is insanity. I could not agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going to exterminate you.... or kill yourself now



    graveyardofthegods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11341

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out it's a fake. This girl is an atheist who does satire of Christianity all the time, and she belongs to a fake church that does this sort of stuff all the time. I think it's this one:

    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

    Cheers,
    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DM. It's nice to hear from you. How are things in pseudo-reality?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness it's fake. But the sad fact is that there really are people who feel like this in truth who haven't made a youtube video. I used to go to a southern baptist church (my dad's church once he was saved from his evil ways) and there they were crazy. I really mean it. They were god sent the earthquake to teach Japan that he doesn't love Japanese people kinda crazy. Oh, and that nuclear power is awesome in the same way that God is awesome. And glowy. It's glowy in the same way as well. God is Radioactive!

    ReplyDelete