Thursday, July 29, 2010

Water Shortage

My wife and I were coming back from Put-in-Bay and she was asleep in the car when I was really thirsty but didn't want to stop. I saw a McDonald's and went through the drive-through. I asked for a "big glass of water"(I don't really drink soda). Hesitation, then, "That'll be $1 please pull up." Ok, so maybe she thought I wanted a bottle of water. I get to the window and what appears to be the manager leans out the window and asks for the dollar. I said that I didn't want a bottle of water, just a glass so I could refill my big travel mug. I didn't even have a dollar and was not going to use my credit card. She said I could have a small water for no charge. I quickly replied "Whatever! I don't care what size it is!" A worker handed it out the door and I took off, pissed off to no end. What the hell is wrong with this world? I wanted a main ingredient to life! And someone was denying me this! If it had to do with the cost of the cup, lid, and straw (most likely) I could have handed my container through the window and they could have filled that! What the hell is this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment